Monday, November 22, 2021

Plug In!

My cousin posted this on her Face Book page and I just love it and wanted to share:

Picking up my iPad this morning, I began to read my emails. All of a sudden, I realized that it had a "low battery" window popping up! I thought to myself, why? It has been plugged in all night. It should be fully charged. Looking at it from my viewpoint, from my end, the cord is plugged in! Wowwww...here at the last ten percent, I don't have much power!
Then.....I realized the "other end of my cord" was not pugged into the wall outlet! It was unplugged from the SOURCE of power!
This is the way many Christians are today. They are "unplugged" from the SOURCE, from our God. To become more charged it requires reading of the Word, prayer time and fellowship with other Christians!
When you feel really down, you may be low on power. Get that Bible open, get on your knees, and get with other friends who shine His light...
As soon I had realized that my iPad was unplugged, I began to get antsy, knowing that without the source of power I would soon die out! That would be very bad... So, people stay charged up. In theworld we live in today, we need that power! Have a blessed day! - Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment